Taking screenshot, Japanese language support

Friday, August 26, 2011

My Japanese friend already translated texts used in Make It 3D into Japanese before I released the app; however, a few days ago, I found Japanese texts were not included in the app. I am so sorry to all users in Japan (and my friend). Japanese texts are included in v1.34 which was released on today.

Another story, today, one of users pointed out that taking a screenshot is impossible because the screen of the app goes backward when the back key is pressed (DOWN) (Screenshot can be taken by pressing back key and power button simultaneously). That is my another stupid mistake. Changing screen backward should be done when the back key is released (UP). I haven't realized although I did have difficulties when I took screenshots (I did it anyhow). This back key issue will be solved in v1.35 which will be released in a week.

So, please send me email when you find weird things in the app. It helps a lot.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment