Unboxing Nexus 7 2013 Tablet

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Recently, I bought 32GB Nexus 7 2013 model (2nd gen.). I got $50 discount from Staples which makes it $219 (originally $269 at Google Play). 

 

Nexus 7 was updated to Android 4.4 KitKat yesterday (11/23/2013). Before the update, it can play Adobe Flash which one can download from Adobe website (Google removed Adobe Flash from their Play Store). After KitKat, Android devices are no longer play Flash file since Google removes core functions that enables to play Flash from Android OS. That's too sad. If you know how to play Flash on KitKat, please let me know.


It's a little bit hard to take screen shot because both power and volume buttons are on the same side.


I am currently working on updating my apps to fit tablets. I finished Make It 3D yesterday (v2.03). There are a few bugs in my apps that are critical on KitKat. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment